JF Electrical Services Ltd objective is to create a climate of excellence not only in its products and services, but also for their employees, persons affected by their activities and the environment. In order to achieve this the following policy has been established.
JF Electrical Services Ltd will manage their activities to minimise wherever practicable their effect on the environment. It is recognised that this will only be achieved through regular monitoring of environmental performance against objectives regulated by a committed management system.
Environmental Policy commits the organisation at all levels to ensure that they:-
- Identify any risk of pollution arising from any activities, products and services, which shall then be either eliminated or effectively controlled to meet or exceed all regulatory requirements relating to the environment.
- Reduce to a minimum unnecessary use of materials, resources and energy. Reduce to a minimum the environmental effect on all future developments and carry out an appraisal of the environmental effect of sourcing of raw material.
- Reduce waste to the lowest practicable level ensuring responsible disposal of waste created and received, undertaking environmental audits, measuring the results against established targets.
- Advocate employee involvement in all environmental matters, providing suitable training and support to all employees with regard to this. Environmental policy.
- Minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of JFES activities, products and services adopting the principle of BATNEEC - Best Available Techniques Not Entailing Excessive Costs.
- Ensure that any persons working on behalf of JFES are made aware of and agree to comply with this policy.
- Seek to ensure that products and services supplied or provided by third parties can be used, handled, stored, and disposed of in a manner which safeguards the environment and the health and safety of all.
- Undertake a review of this policy in the light of any new knowledge, changing legislation or public concerns.